Using our fully equipped mobile workshop van we:
- Jack Vehicle.
- Make vehicle secure with axle stands.
- Remove wheels.
- Deflate tyres to enable access to the alloys rim.
- Prepare wheels for paint with sanding tools to ensure all damage is removed.
- We prime all the wheel, not just the damaged areas and cure the paint under a heat lamp.
- Top coat all wheels and cure the paint under a heat lamp.
- Lacquer all the wheel and cure the paint under a heat lamp.
- Re-inflate tyres
- Refit the wheels, tightening wheel nuts to correct manufactures torque.
Typically, a set of 4 wheels will take 5 hours from start to finish.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Locking wheel nut remover.
- A level suitable surface for jacking the vehicle.
- A power supply, 230v and a parking space.
All work carried out is guaranteed for 12 months. Please note that we do not repair buckled or cracked alloys. Wheels will be fully cured within 2/3 days. Avoid jet washing until after this time.
Why Alloy Wheel Restorers
When it comes to choosing an alloy wheel repair service, quality and price should be your top priority. Whether you have a supercar, or just simply a car that you care about, then you should turn to Alloy Wheel Restorers for your alloy wheel needs.
We have professionally qualified staff.
We offer a fast and efficient service.
We provide "mobile" on site restoration.
We are local to West Yorkshire and the surrounding areas.
We strive to provide the best possible service.